PROGRAM IN ALGEBRA, NUMBER THEORY AND COMBINATORICS 2010-11
The Algebra, Number Theory and Combinatorics (ANTC) Program for 2010-11
will feature six visitors. Each visitor will give three talks -
The program is supported by the NSF. Details below will be updated periodically.
- A Colloquium style talk of wide appeal,
- A more technical seminar talk, and
- A talk in a graduate seminar aimed specifically at graduate students.
Organizer: ANTC Program
- Nov 15-17: Visit of
Professor Duncan Buell,
University of South Carolina
- Colloquium talk - Mon, Nov 15 at 4:00 pm
- Number Theory Seminar talk, Tue, Nov 16 at 1:55 pm
- Graduate Seminar talk, Wed, Nov 17 at 12:50 pm
- Jan 10-14: Visit of
Professor Jon Borwein,
University of Newcastle, Australia
- Jan 12-22: Visit of
Professor Roger Baker,
Brigham young University
- Jan 20 - Apr 15: Visit of
Professor George Andrews,
Pennsylvania State University
- Feb 7 - Feb 11: Visit of
Professor Kenneth Gross,
University of Vermont
- Mar 21 - 23: FIFTH RAMANUJAN COLLOQUIUM AND SEMINARS:
Emeritus John G. Thompson (University of Florida and
Cambridge University, England) will deliver the
The Ramanujan Colloquium and Seminars are sponsored by
Professor George Andrews and The Pennsylvania State University.
Some students (graduate and undergraduate) from The Pennsylvania
State University will be attending the lectures of Professor Thompson.
The url of this page is http://qseries.org/fgarvan/antc-program/2010-11/index.html.
Saturday, November 06, 2010.
Last update made Wed Mar 16 20:26:13 EDT 2011.